Celebrity Splash Episode 1 Celebrity Splash Episode 1

"Rudy of The West"
This comedy Show would be about Rudy the Skunk who ever since he was little Dreamed about becoming Sheriff. Until one day he comes across a town called Greenview,of course there wasn't much of view and there was certainly nothing green about expect for some moss. Once he tells Mr. Calvin the Badger Mayor about the Actions he's done ever since he wanted to Sheriff. He tells him that an opening has just happened. Now together  with his trusty horse Herry  and his partner  armadillo Sebastian he takes down toughest foes like Rattlesnake Benny and Dr. Newt and his dumbwited marsupial possum assistant Binkley

Q: What do I get out of it?

A: I don't know, more exposure since I'll post it on youtube,twitter and Facebook

Q: do you need help Makeing more of story

A: I wouldn't need it exactly but if your offering it definitely help inprove it

Universal Donor Universal Donor

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Thanks for your review and thanks for considering me for your project, it definitely sounds like an interesting story and I wish you good luck with it, but unfortunately I am too busy with my schedule to take on any new projects at the moment :(

Small Town Pokemon Go Small Town Pokemon Go